[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

No No No No NEVA!
...So Damn Beautiful....
I should have saw this coming
Relationships, Penis, Music, Racial Shit.
WHAT THE FUCK KRIS WON!
Adam Adam Adam Fan
Mid-Day TYPING HOE.
Am I Crazy?
Me, me, Me , me, me, and I love it
Yep its late...early?


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 5/22/2009 11:21:00 PM
`I Love....I Love....Oh Dear God!

0 Gave Some Love

Im Starting to get over eiljah, I found out....BRAYDEN FCKING MOVED AWAY! - -" (bullcrap!) Dawn said I should look for another boyfriend! And that she would help me by telling all her guyfriends im single LOLOL (Okay Im not DESPERATE Ya know!) Boyfriends...Arent really a big thing to me, it may seem like it but...So What? I dont have a boyfriend..8th grade guys suck xD I'll Start to show ACTUAL interest again in 9th grade or something.....but wow my last year in middle schoool and im going to a PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR. My mom thinks Im "not ready" uhm..Okay So when Will I so called be "ready" you fcking Homeschooled me my Whole life. She thinks Im gonna be wild and out. (..Wild...And Out..? isnt that a show by nick canon on MTV?) And Heres the really werid thing. HAVING SEX...uhhh...Are you fcking kidding me? I'LL BE 13 YEARS OLD! My mom thinks I have no standards! No rules! Im just this Slut because? I HAD A BOYFRIEND ON MABINOGI AND AUDITION! YES ONLINE GAMES, The Cpling/marriage thing! EVERYONE HAS A FREAKIN HUSBAND/WIFE/CPL ON THOSE GAMES!!!! she makes it seem like im the ONLY ONE DOING THIS!, Well Mom guess what! Im not planning on sex untill im over 18!! Or LATER it depends if i find The PERSON I want to Have sex with!!!! I could be 50! And still a VIRGIN if I dont find the right guy! Im Not gonna give my V to some guy JUST BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TOO!!!!! So what? Me and my friends make pervy jokes, Like today Me and tiera were being stupid, She was like "OMG I THINK IM PREGGERS!" I was like "OMG YOU FCKED SOMEONE?" She was like "YEAH!!! ON THE BEACH! BUT I HATE ROUGH SEX", So i said "pfft ROUGH SEX IS AWSOME...YA KNOW ALL THE HAIR PULLING AND THE SLAMMING AGAINST RANDOM HARD SURFACES!!!"
So What? I said that LOOOLL, Please if i EVER got in a situation like that..I'd be like "o_O...you wanna do what? and what? and That?..With what?...HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!" - -" but no im this so called "Fast" girl. I asked my mom why she thinks that...shes all "...well..I can just tell" WHAT DO YOU FCKING MEAN U CAN JUST TELL!?! GIVE ME AN EXANATION PLEASE? She even got mad at me today! My brother got the new Nintendo DSi Today. I asked for one, I've been wanting one since it first came out!! my brother got one AND I DIDNT!!!!!. My Brother begged for 30$ worth of nexon cash on thursday. He got it. He asked for 20$ worth of nexon cash today and and he got it..I HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR NEXON CASH FOR 2 WEEKS AND I DIDNT EVEN GET 10$ WORTH! my mom does everything for my brother! makes him food. Gets him soda. Picks up stuff when he drops it. I ask my mom to do that stuff and shes like "...What? u can do it yourself" and when I say "BUT EJ GETS EVERYTHING!" shes all "DONT LIE!" Even my friends know how spoIled my brother is!!!!
- -"...Im fcking pissed im going on Audition...