[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

( - I Love Him - )
I Love....I Love....Oh Dear God!
No No No No NEVA!
...So Damn Beautiful....
I should have saw this coming
Relationships, Penis, Music, Racial Shit.
WHAT THE FUCK KRIS WON!
Adam Adam Adam Fan
Mid-Day TYPING HOE.
Am I Crazy?


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 5/24/2009 02:44:00 AM
`LOL HILARIOUS!

0 Gave Some Love

So I was talking to Tiera over Yahoo (This is at like 2:30am) Tiera Goes about about "Im So glad you and eiljah are FINALLY together! I thought you guys were done..FOREVER! you FINALLY found a boyfriend I liked :)" Im like "LOL! What you didnt like my other boyfriends?-Scratch that. Anyway Eiljah is sooo amazing! :D", (Tiera: What happend to dumb ol brayden anyway?, me: LOL HE MOVED, Tiera: LOL ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?, Me: LOL YEAH, DEE TOLD ME I WAS LIKE "...That mothafuckah..", Tiera: LOL Good. Eiljah HATES it When another guy likes you. I mean hates it with a fckin passion!, me: LOL. I bet I wanted to die when i found out he had a new gf- Wait a second....Does she even talk to eiljah anymore?, Tiera: I dont know..Sometimes, Me: Lol. Shes no real threat right? Like EILZABETH? LOL, Tiera: LOL No way! I would have to rip her to shreads if she was like eilzabeth!,Me: I'd go straight GANGSTA on her, Tiera: you? Gangsta? Yeah right! you'll just go crazy black girl on her, Me: isnt that gangsta? LOL, Tiera: LOL. Did you see how dawn reacted When she found out That Ron and Jerricka Still talk on the phone!?, Me: I thought dawn was about to lose it up in there! She'd be all "Ron.....Why do you still talk to her? Shes your ex", Ron would be all "uh.....", Tiera: LOL. Yeah jerricka has dated every guy in the metro Area!, Me: Probably in the tri-state area too! LOL, Tiera: LOL Jerricka is a hoe :3, me: LOL Yeah ikr, But shes our hoe!, Tiera: True True. do you think your gonna..ya know..Okay im coming out with this straight DOING EILJAH ANY TIME SOON?, Me: O_O LOL WTF NO Im only 12 damnit :3, Tiera: yeah I forget that..EVERYONE forgets that, Me: :3, Tiera: but eiljah is 14, Me: So what?, Eiljah: And your turning 13 when?, me: ....october 25th...., Tiera: damn your young. Me: :P Eiljah doesnt complain about dating a slightly younger chick, Tiera: It would be awsome if you went to our school tho :D, Me: *sighs* 9th grade i'll join the o-famous ones!, Tiera: I'll be like..What 11th grade? So will eiljah..DAMN A JR DATING A FRESHMAN LOOOOOL, Me: LOL SHUT IT. Tiera: w/e high school relationships neva last NeNe, Me: NeNe? Heehee. Shall I beat the odds again? you know i always do, Tiera: yeah but...It just..will never happen sorry to say, me: They also said we'd never have a black president. Tiera: touche, Me: :D Im gonna go to bed, Tiera: going on audition does not mean going to bed, Me: Heh heh! you go to bed tew! :D, Tiera: iight iight, me: :D *Hug* bb :3, Tiera: Im gonna go get some tonight, Me: O_O YOUR GONNA WHAT?, Tiera: Yogurt Kris. Yogurt, me: LOL I FCKIN HATE YOU!, Tiera: I luvs you too NeNe :D, me: xD)
LOL THAT WAS KIND OF A IM POST ENTRY TYPED BY MEH :3
(Yeah my nickname is NeNe :D)