[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

JULY! JULY! JULY!!!!
Your Not Cheating..Are You?
What?!
Convo blogs ftw?
T.T..*Sniffle*
Chris Brown is not a wife-beater! Hes just a woman...
*Sugar Dance*<3
I'll Wait For You<3
Big Bang<3333 T.O.P<3
SKINNY JEANS!?


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 7/01/2009 10:56:00 PM
`Charlie + Chris = My boyfriends real name is what?

0 Gave Some Love

Well. So many dramatic Events today ;~;
So How do I start thissssss? Well. I found out charlies real name ISNT charlie - -"
What is it? Its Chris. Im like "...What...?"It was just so freakin shocking.
he said I can keep calling him charlie. But I can call him chris too if I want. I feel like Im talking about a tottaly different person when I say "Chris" I've known him as charlie since I met him!

OH. WHITNEY AND EJ REALLY THREW DOWN THE HARSH ON HIM!!!
._. They think charlie is cheating on me (Actually..I started to believe it..)
So they were STALKING him. And they noticed charlie eh hem "Ditched me" To go help some girl he just met. and they were like "THATS HIS GF!" So...They track him down...Alone.
(Well I was near-by!) And they start yelling at him. ej is all "WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON KRISTA!?!?!?!? DUDE I OUGHTA ATTACH YOUR FACE TO A COW'S BALLS!!!" And whitney is like "YOU WORHTLESS PIECE OF SHIT CHEATING ON MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT!!! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" And other things. I mean they were screaming at him!!!
And finally charlie got sick of it. and started screaming AND cursing at them. he doesnt curse much. But I find it kinda funny when he does (XD). Hes like "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!?!?! I WOULD NEVER FUCKING CHEAT ON KRISSY SO FUCKING STOP SAYING THAT!" I mean he was so mad...So extremely..Whoa..Mad. But they kept screaming at him. Untill charlie was crying AND screaming. And then they STILL DIDNT LIGHT UP ON HIM. I Stayed quiet for some reason...And then Charlie came storming past me in his rampage of anger and sadness. And was practicly knocking me over. he told me "KRISSY FUCKING TELL THEM TO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! IM NEVER GONNA CHEAT ON YOU. I NEVER WILL SO WONT THEY SHUT THE HELL UP!?!?!?". And Whitney and ej kept following us. So finally charlie grabbed me and we ran. We were alone for like...10 minutes when the following convo happend. (Charlie: I feel like shit, Me: Its okay, Charlie: No. Its not okay. I didnt fucking do anything, Me: I know..their dumb, Charlie: I bet they enjoyed making me feel like that, Me: ..mhm, *Hears them laughing about the (Funny >.>) harsh things they said*, Charlie: I cant take this anymore, Me: What do you mean?, Charlie:..I think..Im gonna go for awhile, Me: Go where?, Charlie: Just away from all this...for..a long while, Me: But..What about us?, *I dont know if he was being dramatic on purpose or real emotions*, Charlie: -Holds hand- I dont want to hold you back. Your an amazing girl krissy. Im sorry but I have to go, Me: ...Please dont..I'll miss you, Charlie: I'll miss you too, Me: *Sniffle*, Charlie: Sorry..*Hugs*, Me: ...Please dont go. Im begging, Charlie: I have to..Im Sorry *Pushes me away and runs*, Me: CHARLIE!!!...FUCK..I didnt even do anything)
And THEN ej and whitney run to tell reggie and drag me along..And this happends
(Ej: REGGIE! ME AND WHITNEY MADE CHARLIE CRY!, Reggie: Really?, Whitney: OMG YEAH IT WAS HILARIOUS, Ej: Reggie is a punk you should dump him, Reggie: I dont want her, Me: You know what reggie. I dont fucking want your immature, Jealous, Selfish ass anyway, Thats why I love charlie. You prick, Reggie: Loser, Me: Im the loser? At least im dating someone, Reggie: Fuck you, Me: FUCK ME! *JUMPS ON REGGIE*, WHITNEY: *Is on the floor laughing*, Reggie: GAH!!!!! *RUNS*)


*Sighs* Where could he go....