[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

What?!
Convo blogs ftw?
T.T..*Sniffle*
Chris Brown is not a wife-beater! Hes just a woman...
*Sugar Dance*<3
I'll Wait For You<3
Big Bang<3333 T.O.P<3
SKINNY JEANS!?
Cheesy First Post eh?
Convo Blog! I <3 YOU BLOGGER LMAO


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 7/01/2009 12:03:00 AM
`Your Not Cheating..Are You?

0 Gave Some Love

Me and whitney think Charlie is cheating O.O
Well. Today Me and her were hanging out with charlie. And suddenly he left to go do something with a friend. Okay NORMALLY Charlie would do it later. Or not at all.
And it normally takes him 4 minutes to say good-bye to us. And he left so quickly.
Also me and charlie ALWAYS hung out together. if one of his friends wanted to do something. I tagged along with them because charlie wanted me too.. So...Whats going on? :o
Whitney (She knows him longer) Said when he was dating his old GF He would hang out with her the whole day. Whenever she came around I knew I wasnt gonna see him again for awhile.
It used to be like that with me and charlie. But..It changed. He wont even tell me where he is anymore. I have to go our and search for him if I need him...

And reggie doesnt to talk anymore. He asked me if we will never get back together again. I told him no..He said Good-bye to me. And hes going to find another woman. I thought me and him were gonna be friends...He told me "Why would I need a friend like you?" o.o..
It was for the best. I get it if Reggie was nice about it. Saying why we needed to move on and all This. HE was a prick about it.

OHHHH and about the charlie cheating thing. This guy was following me and whitney around for awhile. Charlie came to where we were and was like "HEY WHITNEY! *HIGH FIVE*, HEY KRISSY *KISSES*" The guy left LMAOOOO. It was hilarious.

Reggie would be the happiest guy in the world to know charlie hurt me by cheating.
He would tease me about it. OH And charlie ditched me suddenly. And just left while I had my back turned. So I walked to ej. He was with reggie. And I said "*Sniffle* Charlie ditched me.." Ej gets excited and is like "REALLY!?!?! REGGIE SHE WANTS TO DATE YOU AGAIN. SHE BROKE-UP WITH CHARLIE!" Reggie is all "I dont want her.". Im like "I didnt break up with him ej o.o" And reggie is like "I dont want her anyway." Im like "HELLO! IM STILL HERE!!! If your going to be a prick then do it when Im not around!!!" And heres the funneh part
Whitney came. Got in REGGIE'S Face and said "YOU WANNA PEE ON ME!?!?!?"
I swear me and ej were gonna die of laughing. And she chased him around saying "DO YOU WANNA PEE ON ME!?!?" Again and again LMAOO.

That ends this chapter :D