[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Im Sorry...
YESSSSSS!
Are you SERIOUS DAWN!?!?
Reggie.....
~New Blog~
That guy DIED?
Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 6/18/2009 12:50:00 AM
`Convo Blog! I <3 YOU BLOGGER LMAO

0 Gave Some Love

:D So fun.
(Reggie: Hey, Me: Hiii, Reggie: What you doing?, Me: Nothin, Reggie: I heard..., Me: Oh., Reggie: I love you kris. But..I guess were not ment to be, Me:..I guess..., Reggie: I still wanna be close to you tho, Me: *Laughs* Hehe Me too, Reggie: I really do love it when you laugh tho, Me: *Puts head down and giggles*, Reggie: *smiles* Okay bye, Me: Bye!, *30 minutes later*, Charile: KRISSY :D, Me: Hiii :D, Charile: There is something I gotta tell you, Me: What is it?, Charile: My mom is making me visit all my family in north carolina, Me: ohh..For how long?, Charile: Awhile, Me: ..mhm...How long is that?, Charile: Im not sure..I just know its a long while, Me: mhm..I'll miss you too much, Charille: Ill miss you too, Me: *Hug* :D, Charlie: Im..Scared to leave tho, Me: aww Why?,Charile: I could be gone for a month..or maybe more, Me: mhm..Yeah, Charlie: And..You might Find someone else, Me: No I wont, I'll never leave, Charlie: ..Reggie...You still love him, Me: I dont love him love him, Charlie: *Wispers* I know reggie...He wants you back..and..and..Ej wants you guys to be together just as much as him, Me: Im not leabing, Charlie: *Mumbles* Thats what you told reggie, Me: *Huge eyes* Yo-You dont..Believe me?, Charlie: I didnt say that, Me: Then what did you say?, Charlie: I Said...Im just scared, Me: I'll wait for a year if I have to for you to get back. No matter what guy I meet. I will always be with you, Charlie: ..I... ME: What?, Charlie: I dont.., Me: what is it?, Charlie: Just..while im gone..we can..take a break from our relationship?, Me: ...What?, Charlie: Yeah...if you see whoever you like you can be with him..while im gone, Me: But I dont want anyone else!, Charlie: And if i'll meet anyone else....It will be..while im gone, Me: ..I'll die if your with someone else..., Charlie: ..Krissy, me: Dont krissy me!, Charlie: I think its just.for the best, Me: Best for whom!?, Charlie: I Just cant trust you, Me: ..I trusted you what after you did.., Charlie: ...dont, Me: Dont what!, Charlie: Im Sorry..., Me: ..Are you talking about taking a break...or us breaking-up charile?, Charlie: I said a break, Me: ..why.I'll call every-day *Sniffles*, Charlie: .... Me: dont ignore me..*Sniff*, Charlie: y-your crying, Me: ....no... , Charlie: I didnt mean t-, Me: *sniff*, Charlie: Im sorry..I didnt know it hurt you that much...or at all, Me: of course it hurt, Charlie: I thought you would enjoy me being gone, Me: I dont even want you to leave, Charlie: *Hug*...Yesterday was the first time i've seen you cry....Your always so strong about everything...even when you get hurt, Me: *sniff*, Charlie: ..I must be like a monster then.., Me: No..Just.., Charlie: I Gotta go pack now. I guess this is the last im gonna talk to you for awhile. Like.. Im leaving early tomrrow, Me: mhm..Okay...*HUG* Bye, Charlie: I love you, Me: I love you too..Charlie?, Charlie: Yes?, Me: do you still want us to take a break?, Charlie: ...No...Only you can if you want tho- *Runs off*, Me: Charlie!........come back....*Walks home crying*, Reggie: Why are you crying?, Me: ...Charlie is leaving for a month.., Reggie: Wow, Me: Yeah, Reggie: You guys gonna break-up?, Me: .He said we should take a break..And said while hes gone I can date who I want, Reggie: W0w..I'd never tell you that, Me: *sniffles*, Reggie: *Hug* Its okay, Me: I hate whats been going on, Reggie: Me too..well you know i'll always be here right?, Me: Yeah, Reggie: ..I Still love you. I dont think I could love anyone more, Me: mhm, Reggie: I really do love you..I cant explain how much I do, Me:I- I cant say it...Im with charlie, Reggie: He told you. that you guys need to take a break..I think not. Me: I dont know. Reggie: ...Im holding you right now if you've noticed, Me: I dont care..., Reggie: I cant say it enough, I love you. Me: I........, Reggie: You dont have to say it..I already know. Me: mhm, Reggie: Its really nice out tonight, Me: Yeah, Reggie: I never noticed how pretty your eyes are, Me: Thanks :D, Reggie: Kris.. You know Im never gonna date anyone else right?, Me: mhm, Reggie: ..Can I ask you something, Me: What is it?, Reggie: Can I..Kiss you right now?, me: I don-, Reggie: *Kisses*, Me: k-...Nevermind. I gotta go *runs off*, *I hear reggie talking to himself while running*, Reggie: ...Damn im such an idiot...)
...rawr..this is fun :D