[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!
*Vent Time*
Heh..What?
LOL HILARIOUS!
( - I Love Him - )
I Love....I Love....Oh Dear God!
No No No No NEVA!
...So Damn Beautiful....


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 5/27/2009 01:19:00 AM
`Urg. JERRICKA!!!

0 Gave Some Love

GAH IM SO PISSED!!!!! JERRICKA IS DATING MIKE! THAT SKANK ALWAYS DATES MY EXES!!! GAH SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS!, Well me and mike are cool now (He left that SKANK elizabeth!!!!) JERRICKA IS SUCH A SLUT THAT BITCH CANT GET HER OWN GUYS!? INSTED SHE HAS TO MOOCH OF ME? SHE KNOWS MIKE WAS MY EX SHE KNOWS I USED TO LOVE HIM! BUT SHE FUCKING DECIDED TO ASK HIM OUT ANYWAY!? AHHH!!!! BITCH!!!!
...Okay Rage Is Over! I Cant believe she would do that tho! I TRUSTED HER! THAT TWO-FACED, UGLY, SLUT, PERVY, STUPID, SKANK!...
.... Okay Now my rage is over....
Lol Elijah Is sad.... (Hey dont look at me!- I Didnt dump him this time) Elijah just isnt my type. Im gonna have to have a real talk with him tomrrow. Because BRAYDEN was hanging around with me, Dawn, Tiera, Morgan, elijah yeah the people I always hang with.  I could tell there was some tension between brayden and elijah, Elijah was all "brayden...Are you a redneck?", I wanted to kill him. Brayden was like "No...Are you a homo?" (me: LOL BURNED!) Eiljah stayed slient xD but jerricka keep FLIRTING with brayden and it was so annoying! Jerricka was feeling up his shirt...AND his pants, Brayden kept pushing her away tho. Then finally brayden said "Kris...Can you get Jeri off me?" I had to DRAG her off of him! Gah shes so annoying! - -"
Im surprised Elijah didnt snap at brayden! Since eiljah ALWAYS gets worked-up over NOTHING! o_O. I think elijah hates me, Our relationship is damaged forever!...
Brayden asked me to be his girlfriend tew :3 (him: uhm, do you want to be my girlfriend?, Me: uhm...I- I dont know, Him: You can just say no if you dont want to, Me: uhm)
I SERIOUSLY DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND AFTER THAT. IM SERIOUS ITS LIKE I BLACKED-OUT OR SOMETHING. Next thing I remembered was That I was sitting down on the sofa in my house like 4 hours later..
wait...did I say yes or no to brayden?
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!