[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Urg...Jerk!?
I <3 Charlie to Death :D
Chris/Charliehhh!<333
BITCH YOU DON STOLE MAH MOTHAFUCKING ROUTINE GIRL....
Charlie + Chris = My boyfriends real name is what?
JULY! JULY! JULY!!!!
Your Not Cheating..Are You?
What?!
Convo blogs ftw?
T.T..*Sniffle*


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 7/08/2009 06:05:00 PM
`Damn charlie!!!!!! Damn Cody!!! Damn Whitney!!! Damn Damn!

0 Gave Some Love

So. Am I seeing the end to me and charlie?
Idk its like..He doesnt wanna be with me anymore
So I was going to where charlie was. And I brought whitney along.
We hung out for like 10 minutes. Then suddenly they BOTH left!
I texted whitney! She said she went over to someones house!
WHY THE HELL DIDNT CHARLIE TELL ME!?
And then whitney was telling me how suddenly charlie sat real close to her
and she told me a few days ago charlie called her pretty ._.
OHHH! And then they go to ANOTHER area!
Charlie invites ANOTHER ONE of his friends along, Not even asking me (HE CAN TEXT ME! OR CALL ME OR SOMETHING!)
So then me and charlie talk later. He asks me why I seem sad!
I tell him "Oh Im Sorry. Im Supposed to be happy that you ditch me with whitney and ashley for a night around the city" (BTW ASHLEY IS ACTUALLY A GUY!)
Hes like "....Sorry."
Im like "Sorry!? Oh you didnt think about it when you tottaly forgot me!!!"
Hes like "Sorry. I didnt mean to"
Im like "But you ment to bring someone else along!?!?!!!!"
Hes like "Sorry..."
Urg...He used to be so nice.
Always took me everywhere. always talked to me!!!!
but now...gah
and whenever i have problems with a bf. SOME HOT AND NICE GUY COMES ALONG!!
his name is cody.
i mean he is so good looking!!!
urg...........
._.