[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!
*Vent Time*
Heh..What?
LOL HILARIOUS!
( - I Love Him - )
I Love....I Love....Oh Dear God!


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 5/28/2009 12:59:00 PM
`That guy DIED?

0 Gave Some Love

I was watching this...1 guy 1 horse video. Actually only because I heard the guy died So I went on the website to see if it was true. It was LOL. (...Well maybe if you didnt stick a HORSE COCK UP YOUR ASS!!!! YOU WOULD HAVE LIVED!!!) I was like "omg my god....He died...Dumbass.." My friends were laughing. Did he even enjoy that? I mean seriously it looked downright painful. *Sighs* R.I.P...Crazy Man - -" Anyway. I've been feeling a bit depressed lately. But Im trying to get over it :D I must..Get...Root beer While at dollar Tree. Yep My Afternoon Summer Dollar Tree runs! :D I was gonna buy an Ice cream bar. Sour Punch Straws. Headphones. Soap. Ramen. Root beer. And...Probably Something I can annoy ej with in the toy alise! :D Woooo! All for..1...2....3...4...5...6....7...8, 8$ (Plus Tax) :3
DOLLAR TREE! FTW! Oh yeah Why did I get an angry Instant message from a guy telling me "FTW MEANS FOR THE WORLD! NOT FOR THE WIN!", (me: ........, Guy: YOU SUCK YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FTW MEANS!,Me: Ya wanna know what DD Means?, Guy: Yeah what?, Me: DROP DEAD!!! *Signs-Out*, *Him in my offline messages*: FTW FTW FTW!) LOLOLOL! Well Im off tew dollar tree!!! BYEEEE!