[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Reggie.....
~New Blog~
That guy DIED?
Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!
*Vent Time*
Heh..What?


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 6/10/2009 09:11:00 PM
`Are you SERIOUS DAWN!?!?

0 Gave Some Love

Dawn Is Being a bitch Today. It all Started with Dawn Texting me saying "Come By my house" And on her Front Lawn was EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!!!! I was like "...What is going on?" Jessi And Rissa were Yelling at ron! (AKA. Dawns Boyfriend.) Dawn Broke-up with Ron. Why? Because some random Person Told her that ron was cheating. Dawn was yelling "IM TIRED! IM TIRED!! IM TIRED!!!" Jessi Was Yelling at ron saying "WHY WOULD YOU HURT HER?" Dawn was crying. Then Rissa was saying "YOUR A EMO GOTHIC SELF-CUTTING BASTARD!!!!" o_O. Then Dawn Left. Because "She was so fed-up" Rissa and Jessi Went with them. I Went with Dawn to see what was going on. She said "I Broke-up with ron! I LOVED HIM! BUT HES A BASTARD! Someone told me That he was cheating on me! He was talking dirty to some other girl!" Im like "Who was this person?" She didnt know..WHAT THE FUCK!? I said "....You dont even know this person.." She said "He wouldnt lie" WTF? She was ignoring Ron when was all "DONNA I WOULDNT DO THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!"...These are my thoughts but....Dawn was a bitch to Ron anyway. Ron is so Sweet and nice. And Dawn is this Moody Bitch. Im kinf of glad he is away from her! So I started Talking to ron. To know Im not mad at him Like everyone else. I Hate ron. I Really do. But I know that hes not a cheat. Hes quick Tempered (>.>) But not a cheat. Ron Told me "Who would say that!? I would never do that!!!!! And Why The hell Would Donna belive that Person!!! Donna KNOWS I love her! And I'd Never want to hurt her. You believe me Right?", (me:..Ron..you annoy the heck out of me..But I know you would never cheat, Ron: Why Would She believe that?, me:...Ron...Dawn believes Everrything everyone tells her. Without hearing the other story....Sorry) And Then I talked to Dawn. Shes all "I HATE HIM!!!!!! THAT STUPID EMO CUTTER BOY!!!!!!!!!! HES A BASTARD!!!!!! HES WORTH NOTHING I HATE HIM!!!"...I SNAPPED At her and said "OH SHUT UP DAWN!. YOU KNOW RON WOULD NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU. RON IS A GOOD GUY. BUT YOUR SUCH A BITCH AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE TRASH!!!! YOU HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM. YOU YELL AT HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT NOOOOO! EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WRONG BUT YOU!" o.o..
Urg....Also..More Stuff...
..Brayden Broke-up with me..Why?....He Says "...Im Sorry Kris..But..I just dont think I can be with you anymore. Your so fun And Smart...And pretty But..Your just too young and Im tired of dating someone younger than me..im really sorry. I hope..I didnt hurt you"...Im Like "..Oh..Okay..But-...Nevermind...." And Walked-Away...Brayden is like...1 year older than me o.o..
.ALSO Tiera told me why Elijah hasnt been Around. He told her That "if I cant have Kris..I dont want to be around her..".........................
Im like "..Oh...Wow..."
..Urg..Today is..Today is...CRAP!!!