[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

~New Blog~
That guy DIED?
Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!
*Vent Time*
Heh..What?
LOL HILARIOUS!


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 6/07/2009 10:39:00 PM
`Reggie.....

0 Gave Some Love

Urg...Reggie was so effing Annoying today!!!!! So I was hanging out with Charile..Reggie came Around..Im gonna put it simple (Reggie: I KNEW IT!!!!. Me: Knew what?, Reggie: I KNEW IT!!!!!!, Charile: Knew what?, Reggie: I KNEW IT!!!!!. Ej: What?, Reggie: I KNEW IT!!!!, Charile: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?!!?!?!?, Reggie: Krista knows, Me:..Fuck off.., Ej: I KNOW IT! OHH! OHH! Reggie Just figured out you and charile are together waaahpaaah!!!!, Reggie: ..I knew it *Stands in front of me..Really invading my personal Space*..Hmp.., Me:...Get out of my FACE!. Reggie: (still in my face)..Dont Talk to me..Were Broken up Now..Just shut up I never wanna Talk to you again Bitch, Me:.... You know what Reggie.*SLAMS AND GROUND AND CHOKES* I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU!, Ej: o.o....., Charile: o.o.., Reggie: GAH! GET OFF ME, Charile: <.<, Reggie:..I Wanted to Forgive you krista..But your nothing..your nothing but a whore, Charile: DUDE YOU HAVE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME TO INSULT HER OR IM GONNA PERSONALTY KICK YOUR ASS GOT IT?!, Ej: Its okay reggie..I'll help you find another girlfriend..What about that White girl you Made-out with?, Reggie: ..Yeah..And the Latina, Ej: you can get someone better than Krista, Ej: <.<., Charile:...Fuck up Man..., Reggie: Yeah I can. I So Can...See Krista Im a Player, Me:..Yeah a player with no Game. You never even kissed anyone I was your first girlfriend, Charile *Snicker*, Reggie: *Leaves*, Ej: o.o *Follows Reggie., Charile: Krissy?, Me: Yesh?, Charile: You Dont.Regret Breaking-up with reggie do you?, Me: No. I love you, Charile: ..If you ever wanna leave me..For Reggie or someone Else..Just Tell me..It'll be okay, Me: mhm..I Never wanna leave you charile. Screw-Reggie or anyone else. I only want you, Charile: Really?, Me: Yes, Charile: Wow..*Huge Smile* I-i Didnt know that..I love you too, Me: *Smiles*)
LOL DAMN THAT WAS WAY SHORTER THAN TYPING THAT WHOLE HE SAID SHE SAID THEN I IGNORED HIM STUFF!!!!