[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

So damn stupid!
CRCT flashback!
WHAT? ANTHONY?!
Problems with charlie..And WOW HELLO SHAWN!?
*sigh*. Coming to a end..
Damn you codi...
Whitney's bitch fits.
Cheweh's returrnn
Awsome/Horrible Day??
Okay whitney is being a whore.


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 7/28/2009 02:18:00 AM
`Baby come back! dun dun dun You can blame it all on meh!

0 Gave Some Love

*sigh* I went swiming wif mah home boi jousha<3>haha I wubs him :D I find it very fustrating when im talking about school to friends. Like today. I was talking to my friend tasha. Im like "*Sigh*. I so dont want school to start back. My homeroom teacher is gonna be tottaly on my back!". Shes all "What? Your teacher? You mean your mom?"
NO! NOT MY MOM! Yeah yeah Im homeschooled. VIRTUAL HOMESCHOOL! GET IT?
I have a science! History! Engilsh! Homeroom teacher! (even though I dont get the whole homeroom teach thing xD) I completely hate homeschool. But everyone is all "Ohhh! your so lucky! You get to stay at home! Ohhh! Do school-work in your pajama's ohh! No peer-pressure! Ohhh!!! ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!" ._. theres nothing "Lucky" ABOUT IT! Im sorry. it just PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! When people tell me him lucky for being homeschooled. And THEN they have a DEBATE with ME telling me how much their school sucks. I DOTN CARE HOW MUCH YOUR SCHOOL SUCKS COW NIPPLES! THAT DOESNT MAKE ME ANY LUCKIER! ._. Oh look. First entry and Im already using caps :D
So....