[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Whitney's bitch fits.
Cheweh's returrnn
Awsome/Horrible Day??
Okay whitney is being a whore.
Haru Haru. We can get past this right?
This Is Some Fucking Tropical Shit.
This is..Going Just swimingly
Damn charlie!!!!!! Damn Cody!!! Damn Whitney!!! Da...
Urg...Jerk!?
I <3 Charlie to Death :D


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 7/15/2009 02:25:00 AM
`Damn you codi...

0 Gave Some Love

God!!
Me and charlie are finally getting along. we had so much fun earlier today. I mean. Extreme fun...
THEN codi came along! and started pointing out everything wrong about him.
And was acting so sweet........Gah I wanted to be HIS girlfriend insted of charlie's at that moment.
I love charlie..Why do I get so distracted. Charlie would burst in tears if he knew what I was doing.....I get teary-eyed thinking about it..I dont love codi..I love charlie..

If charlie leaves..idk what i'll do....I freakin love him. I wonder if hes mad at me.
Well. Today me and him got in an arguement over what we should do. Like..Go here. Go there
He mentioned this spot that I really didnt like. I mean really. and I was like "uhm..Can we go somewhere else?", He was all "Why?". Im like "Because..I dont like it there..", Hes all "*Sigh* No", Im like "Can we at least go to *This place here*?", Hes like "GOD. Fine..", Me "Sorry..", Hes all "..whatever..", Im all "We can go wherever you want to go. I dont mind. Im bored!", Charlie "A Friend wants to see me..Im gonna go", Im like "Okay..Bye", He just walked away...
It was so werid too. Me and charlie never and I mean never have discussions like that.

And whitney wont shut up about her and pur. I was like "Its okay whitney. He'll be on soon", Cris suddenly turned bitch and said "Be nice krista. The girl is having it rough"
I dont see what was wrong with what I said!!!!!!!!, And then Im like "What did I do wrong?" She says "SHHH!!! hush" Im like "God. Both of you guys are being a bunch of PMSing bitches today"
-.-
God..Codi.......Codi.................Why did I let him come into my life...