[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

WHAT? ANTHONY?!
Problems with charlie..And WOW HELLO SHAWN!?
*sigh*. Coming to a end..
Damn you codi...
Whitney's bitch fits.
Cheweh's returrnn
Awsome/Horrible Day??
Okay whitney is being a whore.
Haru Haru. We can get past this right?
This Is Some Fucking Tropical Shit.


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 03:41:00 AM
`CRCT flashback!

0 Gave Some Love

ME AND INDIA FREAKING ARGUED ABOUT CRCT! Ya know that huge test that happend LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO!
*Kinda long. Warning you nao*
So. First day of CRCT testing. I was all by myself. Sitting At a table with like 4 other boys who were really annoying. At the end of monday's testing. India called me ovet to her table saying that She thinks shes seen me before. o_o
Tuesday at CRCT. The table Im sitting at colaspes on me and some other guy's lap
(That was like a 100 pound table. We both played it cool. BUT THAT FREAKING HURT!!!!!!)
So the teacher made me sit at the table india and her friend was out.
I was pretty quiet. Holding my head down. Doodling hearts and stars on the table.
Then me and india get to talking. Her friend named derrel (idk how tew spell it)
Started pointing out to india every girl he thought was cute. (-.-)
And yeah yeah it was break time. me and india went to the bathroom. And she started talking to me about this guy sitting behind us she liked. Which surprised me because I didnt even know her well. So when we get back to the tables derrel gets an idea. That he should. eh hem. "Hook me and india up with someone". So he freaking called the guy india liked to our table. (named benard ._.) and india and benard started talking. While derrel was freaking flirting with me ._. On wensday. Benard was already apart of our litte clan (lol. Clan) And sitting as close to india as possible. Benard was a total trouble-maker.
Even the teachers knew it. So Ms Chung made benard sit at a different table. and made ME sit with him (idk her logic in that). He starts talking to me. Actually flirting. And he was SO ANNOYING! During testing. im pretty sure Wensday was math day. So I had to stay focused (Derrel almost had a nervous break-down on math day LOL!!!)
And like during the test. He kept PESTERING ME with this! (Him: so your names krista?, Me: Yep, Him: Cool. Im benard, Me: Nice, Him: How old are you?, Me: 12, Him: hmm..Im 13, Your really pretty, Me: uhh..Thanks?, Him: Your welcome. You got a boyfriend?, Me: uhm..no, Benard: cool.., Me: Im kinda testing he-, Benard: You ever kissed a boy before?, Me: Dude..What?, Benard: Have you ever kissed a boy before?,Me: Yeahhhhh? Whhhyyy?, Him: Cool cool. Just wondering. I havent, Me: ha?, Him: If you could kiss any guy would want in this room. Who would it be?, Me: Why are you asking me this?, Him: Just answer!, Me: Im not telling you)
And then he ran across the room to india's table LOLOLOLOL.
On thurday. I told india what happend yesterday. She freaked. Benard was her boyfriend. So on break. Me and india were whispering to each-other about benard. Benard freaking kept popping into our convo. So we went to the bathroom. LOL INDIA FREAKING WENT OFF IN THE BATHROOM! Shes like "*HITS WALL* DANG I CANT BELIEVE THIS. I LIKED THAT FOOL! *KICKS DOOR!*!!!" And a teacher came in like "is everything okay?...Ya'll fighting or something?" and india is like "Nope! My boyfriend is flirting with my best friend right here! Krista!", The teacher is like "Oh. Its not eric is it?", Were like "No" Shes like "Oh good. cause thats my son" and we start laughing.
So we get back to our tables. During the test benard whispered in my ear "I wanna kiss you" LIKE REALLY. WHAT THE HELL!?.
And when it was time to go home, Everyone was giving out each-others phone numbers.
Benard asked me for mine. I gave it to him and said "You freaking call me after 8pm. And your ass is my dads".
LOL. India was still trying to win him over. Benard hugged india as he left. and freaking squeezed her ass -.- (it looked like it hurt actually)
And me and derrel were like "WOW INDIA!!!! DAMN!!!"
LOL. So derrel left. it was just me and india for a few minutes. before my mom came to pick me up. India was leaning back in her chair. AND FELL LOLOLOLOL
She was okay xD
And on friday. Heres the wrost day of CRCT. All day benard was talking about doing something crazy. Since it was last day of CRCT and all Ms chung made him sit at a table across the room.
And the whole time benard was trying to get my attention. And sliently whispered. "Imma kiss chu" Whenever I looked up! ONE TIME I looked up from my testing because I was thinking of an answer. and benard whispered "Imma come now. Im gonna kiss you" THE HELL?
He even came on the other side of the room! But a teacher told him to go back (Thank god)
And so. The last 30 minutes of us all being together. offically done wit testing.
Benard grabbed india's ass again ._.
BUT!! He freaking suprised me!
He KISSED ME! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND INDIA!
India is like ":O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Im like "uhhh...What..just..ha-happend?"
THEN HE CAME AGAIN! and said "Redo!"
and KISSED ME AGAIN!.
HE TRIED TO COME BACK A 3RD TIME! But I was like "Go home already!"
India was pissed. and these 3 girls saw the whole thing. Ran to our table and was like "OMG!!!! DID HE KISS YOU!?!?!?! OH MYGOD!! IT WAS JUST SO!!! WOW!"
LOL. And so I had to leave. My mom and india's mom came to get us at the same time.
And RIGHT when we got to our parents. India started screaming "KRISTA KISSED A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Im like "WHAT!!?!? INDIA SHUT UP!" and tried to cover her mouth. SHE FREAKING SCREAMED IT IN THE PARKING LOT TOO!
and when we got in the car. My mom freaking snapped and was like "KRISTA WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FAST!!?!?!?!?!?" I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!!
HE KISSED ME!. And when we got home. My mom told my dad. And my dad freaking yelled at me!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! My dad said I was supposed to hit him.
IM SORRY!!!!! IF A GUY JUST SUDDENLY COMES UP AND KISSES YOU!
WHAT DO YOU THINK FIRST? HITTING HIM? OR WONDER WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND?
MY POINT IS PROVEN!
And my mom wouldnt shut up about "JOOH AINT GONNA LET NU BOI KISS ON CHU"
WHAT!/ KISS ON ME!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I DIDNT LET HIM!!!
._.