[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

This Is Some Fucking Tropical Shit.
This is..Going Just swimingly
Damn charlie!!!!!! Damn Cody!!! Damn Whitney!!! Da...
Urg...Jerk!?
I <3 Charlie to Death :D
Chris/Charliehhh!<333
BITCH YOU DON STOLE MAH MOTHAFUCKING ROUTINE GIRL....
Charlie + Chris = My boyfriends real name is what?
JULY! JULY! JULY!!!!
Your Not Cheating..Are You?


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 7/10/2009 03:28:00 AM
`Haru Haru. We can get past this right?

0 Gave Some Love

._.
Someone called me cold-hearted. Oh why?
I destroyed the idiot messing with ej >.>
AND. My guyfriend was whining about how his girlfriend of like what...4 days dumped him.
She only knew him like 2 days before she asked him out ._.
And blah blah he was going on and on about how he misses her.
SO I guess heres where I was "Cold hearted". I told him "Expected. You didnt even know this girl that well. I smelled a break up as soon as you told me the news. Heres an idea. dont get caught in the rush of knowing you can date someone now. oh wow this girl wants to date me! I just have to say yes! And then move on when I get bored! Thats not a relationship. Maybe you wouldnt get heartbroken as much if you didnt A. Date. Your middle school for christ sakes. Or B. Actually got to know this chick? Hmmm?"
._. He cursed me out.
(Erm..Kinda like "*BLEEP* YOU KRIS!!! *BLEEP BLEEP* ALWAYS BEING A *BLEEP BLEEP*)
I dont find what I said mean. I just wasnt sugar coating it. and making it seem like the girl was the actual problem. What!? No one wants to hear the truth!?
._.