[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

Are you SERIOUS DAWN!?!?
Reggie.....
~New Blog~
That guy DIED?
Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!
*Vent Time*


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 6/16/2009 12:12:00 AM
`YESSSSSS!

0 Gave Some Love

OMG ME AND REGGIE ARE FINALLY FRIENDS. Its kinda werid at times tho.Well Ej came-up with this ideaThat I need to talk things through with reggie. Im all "uhm okay" So Ej called himself "Professor Wildfox" And Started talking to me and reggie. Reggie asks me Why I left him. I told him "You Disapeared for a month. I didnt know where you were" (Reggie: But when I got back. You were Dating some-one else. When I got back I was so happy to see you. I missed you so much. But you were dating someone else. I felt like My heart had been ripped out and stepped on, Me: I know..Sorry. Yeah but then you started calling me a bitch. a slut. a whore Im nothing but dirt you hated me and I mean nothing to you. I Freaking cut myself over you, EJ:You did what?, Reggie: I know...Im Sorry, Me: And then when you met charile..You were all "YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!" And its not even charile's Falut, Reggie: I know. I know Im Sorry. Me: And Then you snap at me when you see me and charile together and say "YOUR A BITCH I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOU AGAIN! I HATE YOU!" IT HURTS REGGIE!, Reggie: I know..Im Sorry..I Could..I Know I have anger problems and Im sorry, Me: mhm, Ej: Why dont you guys just be friends?, Reggie: What do you like about charile anyway?, Me: ..Im not gonna answer that, Reggie: I really want us to be friends....Just as much as I want us back together, Me: ..I know..., Reggie: I loved you. Me: I know..I really wanna be friends too, Reggie: ..I wanna be more.., Me: We cant, Reggie: Well..Since..There is still something..between us..We can still be just friends, Me: ..Okay, Reggie: *Hug*, Me: *Hug*, Reggie: Can I ask you a question? This will put you in an akward Place tho, Me: What is it?, Reggie: Do you promise to answer, Me: Okay.., Reggie: Do you Love me?, Me: mhm..reggie, Reggie: You promised..I know the answer but..I just wanan hear you say it, me: But, Reggie: Please, Me: ..Yes reggie..I love you..I never loved anyone so much. Im always thinking about you, Reggie: *Hug* You Dont know how happy you've made me, Me: I know...*Smiles*, *Reggies cousin comes from no where* Al: I Could never be friends with my ex. I dont see how you could do it reggie. I mean you loved her soooo much. You thought about doing so much with her. And then she just kills it..Sad, Me: o.o...Shut it, Reggie: Krista, Me: Yes?, Reggie: I Know you are still with charile. But.....Would you leave him for me? I know You dont want to hurt him but. Will you..I get it if you say no, Me: I really hate hurting him, I hate hurting anyone, reggie: I know I just asked. Me:...Okay, Reggie: *Shocked* Re-Really?!, Me: Yes..I'll do anything for you, Ej: *POPS OUT OF NOW WHERE* YAY! Now krista you gotta kiss yo man, Me: o_-, Reggie: We never actually kissed before krista, Me: Hehe?, Ej: o.o.You guys suck then...Im gonna go *Gives reggie thumbs up*, Me: *Glare*, Me: *Sits down, Reggie: *Sits extremely close next to me*, Me: *Sits in his lap*, Reggie: Wow..Best Day ever.., Me: Hehe!, Reggie: You really make me happy Krista, Your so Pretty...And really cute...And random, Me: Haha. Reggie: *Grabs me and kisses for about...5 minutes LOL*, Me: I love you<3,>.>, Al: *Comes from no where* Damn...I've never seen a kiss that long And damn krista. HAHA!, Ej: I couldnt watch. I was barfing, Reggie: you were watching us!?, Al: YEAH DAMN YOUR LUCKY, Me: HAHA!, Reggie: Oh Fuck you guys, Al And ej: We love you too reggie, Al: NOW WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA FUCK!?, Reggie: *Tackles him* DONT!, Ej: o.o, Me: What?, Al: HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, Reggie: SHUT UP!!!!, Me: What.., Al: HIM FUCKING YOU! , Reggie: AL!!!!!!!!!, Me: *Huge Eyes*, Reggie: I w-was ju-just talking i-it me-means nothing, Al: DUDE YOU EVEN HAVE CONDOMS, Reggie: I WILL KILL YOU!, Me: *Laughs*,Reggie: urg lets go *Drags me*, Me: Okay BYE AL :3, Al: Bye LOVERZ!, Reggie: Im sorry about what he said He was lying. we were just talking! I didnt mean it!, Me: *Laughs* Its okay reggie, Reggie: Your not mad?, Me: No. Reggie: Oh...okay. I MEAN LIKE...IM ONLY 13 AND-, me: Your funny when your explaining stuff haha, Reggie: Oh..Heh..)
WHAT A WAY...
I WOULD TELL DETAIL BUT IT'D TAKE TEW LONGGG.....