[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
My random blogggg!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag! :D!
thanks
-blog webmiss
Hewwo Werld<3
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

Yobosayo! Jambo! Hola! kon- (SHUT UP!!! -.-). YO! ._.
Webmiss

Mystery Woman.
Hewwo! :D Im Kristaaaaa AKA Mystery Woman.
Simply call me whatever names comes to mind :D 12 years of ageeeee!
Happily born on the 25th day of october<3
I live in Atlanta, Georgia. But orginally from Riverside, California<3
I love Music! (Kpop<3)My fav Group? BIG BANG<33333.
Addicted to the internet.
Craves for Root beer and Cookies!.
A blogger, a student and a daydreamer... ^^ Trying to learn Korean Its Freaking hard ._.. But I can do it all bby<3
Hates Rap and Serious ppl really ;).
And Posers, Liers & Backstabbers
Loves making friends and PROUDLY a Under aged blogger<3

Want to Follow Me?

Myspace | YouTube | Blogskins

Sweet Thoughts

Tagboard Code HERE
Archives

Recent Posts

YESSSSSS!
Are you SERIOUS DAWN!?!?
Reggie.....
~New Blog~
That guy DIED?
Me and Him, Her and her boyfriend
Urg. JERRICKA!!!
Break-Up
Elijah....
im..im supposed to be a..BOY!


The Past

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 6/17/2009 12:38:00 AM
`Im Sorry...

0 Gave Some Love

I like blogging only convo's now. :D
(Reggie: Hey, Me: Hii, Ej: YAY YOU GUYS ARE HERE!, Me: >.>, Reggie: did you leave charile yet?, Me: I didnt talk to him today yet, Reggie: Whats stopping you?, Me: I havent seen him today, Reggie: Right..Me: Whats that supposed to mean?, Reggie: Krista if you cheat on me again we are done forever, Me: Im Not cheating, Reggie: Then Why didnt you dump him!?, Me: I said I didnt see him today!!, Reggie: Yeah right......, me: .... , Reggie: You probably lied to me, Me: What!?, Reggie: Gah I cant freakin trust you anymore!!!!!!!!!!, Me: ...Reggie..., Reggie: DONT FUCKING REGGIE ME!, Me: ...calm down damnit.., Reggie: DAMNIT I WISH I COULD TRUST YOU!!!, Me: Im not cheating so Shut up..God your annoying, Reggie: Oh Im ANNOYING!?! What I piss you off!? FUCK YOU. I NEVER LOVED YOU. I HATE YOU. YOUR DISGUSTING. YOUR THE WORST PERSON A GUY COULD DATE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!, Me: .....*Cries*..Thanks for telling me, Reggie: Dont fucking cry bitch, Me: Im sorry Im not so happy about you hating me reggie, Reggie: Gah...Shut up okay, Me: ...*Sniffles*, Reggie: SHUT UP!!, Me: ....why are you acting like this?, Reggie: AND WHY ARE YOU CHEATING?!!?!?, Me: Im Not!!!!!, Reggie: GAH I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! YOU FUCKING LIAR!, ME: ......Please calm down, Reggie: DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!, Me: I SAID CALM DOWN!!!!!, Reggie: JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OKAY!!, Me: ...Maybe I Should have stayed with charile, Reggie: Leave..I never wanna see you again...My cousin was right..Your nothing but garbage, Me: *Cries* WELL I DIDNT FUCKING EXPLODE ON YOU WHEN I SAW YOU FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!! YEAH I SAW IT. I HEARD IT. I DIDNT EXPLODE WHEN YOU WERE ALONE WITH THAT SLUTTY CHICK. YEAH YOU THINK I DONT KNOW!, Reggie: .... , Me: DONT FUCKING GO QUIET ON ME! YOU WERE TALKING A MINUTE AGO!, Reggie: ...I hate you..., Me: YEAH I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO BOO HOO YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!, Ej: ...What...The...Reggie. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!?, Reggie: NOT NOW, Ej: .....
*I run to charile*, Me: *Cries*, Charile: Omg whats wrong!, Me: *Cries harder* Reggie..He....Gah he hates me!!, Charile: He has been hating you..Why is this bothing you now?, Me: BECAUSE, Charile: Because what? You can tell me anything, Me:..You'll hate me..I know you will, Charile: Just tell me. Me: Yesterday..Ej Tried to make me and reggie friends agai-, Charile: Gah...Reggie, Me: A-and..We started talking..And..He made me tell him I love him and...Then he went on and on about how happy he was and he wanted me to break-up with you an- , Charile: Wait...You Told reggie you love him!?, Me: ....Yes... I know But I w- Charile: I cant believe you..., Me: Charile..I-, Charile: ...Why!?, Me: Because he wa-, Charile: I dont even wanna hear it right now..I have to much going on and I dont have time for this..Bye, Me: ...Charile, Charile: Just dont talk to me, Me: .... *Sniffle*.
Me: *Im Sitting on the curb in front of my house crying*, Reggie: .... Your still crying, Me: ..Leave me alone.., Reggie: fine then, Fuck you bitch, Me: *Continues crying*, reggie: ...Im sorry I Didnt mean what I just said, Me: YOU NEVER MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!!!, Reggie: ..., Me: *Cries*, Reggie: Im not gonna talk to you if your gonna be a bitch, Me: I DIDNT WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYWAY!, Reggie: ...sorry, Me: What About yesterday?! Everything was so okay yesterday!, Reggie: ...I dont know.., Me: Oh Yeah charile hates me. I hope your happy, Reggie: I cant be happy if your crying, Me: its your falut why im crying anyway!, Reggie: ..... , Me: ..Whatever.You dont care..You never cared about me. I piss you off to much..You Hate me..we All know it. No matter how many times you say you dont It doesnt help anything. *Runs away*, Reggie: KRIS!!...SHIT!, Me: *I Sit behind bush unseen*, *Charile walks over*, Charile: reggie, Reggie: ..What do you want charile?!, Charile: ...Tell me honestly..Okay? Whats going on between you and Krissy?, Reggie: I thought I loved her, Charile: I thought it did too..Looks like that changed, Reggie: ..Shes so much trouble, Charile: I know..But shes the best girl ever, reggie: ..... , Charile: Sorry., reggie: ..whatever, Charile: You made her cry?, Reggie: Yeah..I dont mean too...I Just..I dont know..I see why she would want you, Charile: What?, Reggie: I see why she would want you..Your way nicer..And thoughtful. And so calm, Charile: Dont put yourself down, Reggie: All I do is yell at her over nothing...Its like im giving her to you, Charile: Believe me I dont fucking want her, Reggie: mhm., Charile: You can have her dude, Reggie: I Dont want her either..There are better girls, Charile: Yeah..Like Vanessa..Shes way Prettier, Reggie: Yeah. And totally nicer and calmer, Reggie: Yeah..we need to find new girls, Charile: Yeah. Better ones, Reggie: Lets forget whats her name Okay?, charile: Agreed, Me: *comes from behind bush* .....Thanks.....Its true...I am nothing.....I made mistakes..Mistakes I never made before...Im Sorry..You Just didnt have to say those things: reggie and charile: omg kris We didn-, Me: ....Who cares about me anyway...No one, Charile: I didn-, Reggie: ..Kris, me: *Runs off*, Reggie: ..I'll chase her later, Charile: I'll go talk to her, Me: *Is on my porch crying*, Charile: Krissy, Me: GO AWAY!, Charile: I didnt mean that...Me and reggie were just talking out of pure hurt, Me: ...Yeah right..., Charile: I really dont think those things, Me: ..I was dating reggie first. I didnt really know him before we started dating...He ditched me. Idk where he was..or if he was even okay. I was sad...Because I thought he forgot me. So I moved on...And I met you. Im Sorry I thought reggie left me forever....I didnt know...I really didnt. I didnt do this on purpose, Charile:...Thats what happend, Me: Yeah...Im Sorry. And Reggie was all sweet about everything...He made me promise to say I loved him and I did, Charile: But you ment it at the moment, Me: ...Yes..Im sorry about that too,Charile: .... Me: I know you never wanna go out with me again, Charile: I didnt know all this, Me: *Sniffles*, Charile: I'd never say those things on purpose..I was hurt, Me: ... Charile: Not like anyone supports us, Me: T-they dont?, Charile: No your "Friends" always say you need to date a "Brother" Insted of white ol me, And Well..Reggie hes black, Me:..I dont care about that, Charile: I do love you, Me: ...I love you too....Idk what color you are charile..I Love you no matter what, charile: ...Me too, Me: I gotta go....Call you later?, Charile: Yeah..)